Sunday 3 August 2008

Hello Everyone

Welcome to my blog, my sister has one, my friend has just got one. So I thought why not join them.

This blog might be quite varied, in that there will probably be plenty of TV and film reports, heck I might even let you know what brandy and cigar I enjoyed during the film. I will give the lowdown on my cooking triumphs and dare I say it the occasional disaster. Friday nights are all about what Pizza or Curry I will make to accompany the rugby league match on TV.

Sunday nights I will be glued to my TV set, not for Dexter (which I do love), but for another weekly sporting ritual. Tonight after a 6-month hiatus, my passion for the NFL will get re-ignited when The Colts take on The Redskins in The Hall Of Fame game. This is an important weekend in the NFL calendar as 6 great players* from the past receive their yellow jackets amd get inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. The weekends festivities from Canton, Ohio begins a month of pre-season friendlies, each team has 4x games before the start of the season on Sept 4th.


*Class of 2008


Fred Dean DE (1975-85)
Darrell Green CB (1983-2002)
Art Monk WR (1980-95)
Emmitt Thomas CB (1966-78)
Andre Tippett LB (1982-93)
Gary Zimmerman OT (1986-97)

1 comment:

DJ said...

Hi Daz,

Good to see you got your blog up and running. I look forward to reading your film and music reeeeeviews!